[AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 17:27:54 -0700

Hello,

I am running MMPBSA for the first time using the following script: (because
I only want to check if the script works or not, so I specified large
interval, so that I can get results in 5 min)
Input file for running GB & PB
&general
   startframe=7000, endframe=7500, interval=100, keep_files=0,
/
&gb

  igb=8,

  saltcon=0.150, surften=0.0072,

  surfoff=0.0, molsurf=0,
/
&pb
  istrng=0.150,
/

I got the following error when I run PBSA and GBSA together: CalcError:
/cm/shared/apps/amber16/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop com.prmtop!
PB Bomb in pb_aaradi(): No radius assigned for atom 6615 C1 Cg

When I run GBSA alone, I got a different error:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'_MMPBSA_complex_gb_surf.dat.0'

How can I solve the problem? Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Rui