Re: [AMBER] Tleap naming problem

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 14:19:00 -0700

Dear David,

I am preparing the protein/ligand complex system to run MD simulation
according to the following tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/ .

I order to make the Tleap understand my ligand, I prepared the mol2 file,
the frcmod file and the ligand library file. According to your suggestion,
I used "antechamber -i rui_6058.out -fi gout -o 6058_rep2_pose1.mol2 -fo
mol2 -c esp -rn L" and "parmchk -i 6058_rep2_pose1.mol2 -f mol2 -o
6058_rep2_pose1.frcmod" commands. I also used "desc" and "list" to check. I
still get fatal errors. I attach the input and output files here. Could you
please help me figure it out? Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
Rui