Re: [AMBER] Finding radial distribution function using cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 08:16:02 -0500

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 6:57 AM Raghav Arora
<RAraghavarora.protonmail.com> wrote:

> But I am getting a warning CH3CN_N1 contains no data set, among others
> And no file is generated.

You should specify the *exact* warning/error messages you are getting;
otherwise we are left to guess what they might be, which makes it
difficult to help. Better yet would be to provide the entire output;
this may contain relevant info that can help diagnose problems,
including the program version.

> Am i making a syntax error?

Not that I can tell. You mention that no file is generated, but you
don't seem to have specified that you want an output file written (via
e.g. 'out myfile.agr' or something).

I recommend that you read the entire manual entry for the cpptraj
'radial' command so you are familiar with all the options, and know
what each keyword does.

Hope this helps,

-Dan