Re: [AMBER] antechamber QM calculation/qmcharge error

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:48:38 -0700

Dear David,

Please find attached the input pdb file for the ligand. The charge is -1, I
used -nc flag to specify the charge of the system. Is that correct? By the
way, the ligand already has hydrogens before using antechamber.

antechamber -i 6058_rep0_pose1.pdb -fi pdb -nc -1 -o 6058_rep0_pose1.mol2
-fo mol2 -c bcc

I check the sqm.out file, the calculation is completed.

Best regards,

Rui