Re: [AMBER] Force-field with only Bond parameters

From: Stefano Motta <stefano.motta.unimib.it>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:19:53 +0100

I already did it, but it seems that it is not working. For example I added
several lines like this:

DIHE
> Ti6-Ot3-Ti6-Ot3 1 0.0 0.0 0.0
> Ti5-Ot2-Ti6-Ot2 1 0.0 0.0 0.0
> Ti5-Ot3-Ti5-Ot2 1 0.0 0.0 0.0

Ht1-Ot3-Ti6-Ot3 1 0.0 0.0 0.0

To cover all possible combinations. Still I get error message for the
torsions:

> ** No torsion terms for Ht1-Ot3-Ti6-Ot3

Even if the Ht1-Ot3-Ti6-Ot3 was included in the frcmod file under the DIHE
section.

Best,
Stefano