Re: [AMBER] RROR: I could not understand line - during US

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 16:57:09 +0200

I tried with two additional different frames, same result, on exactly the same line…

| ERROR: I could not understand line 10006
   8.5142939 26.2329128 29.5113892

That is after I recenter the system, also without recentering I get an error, which is related I think

| ERROR: NaN(s) found in input coordinates.
           This likely means that something went wrong in the previous simulation.

Also to mention that in each stage of the US, I do min, equil and prod, and it’s only when I start the prod US that this error happens, the equil runs just fine, I can of course start the whole process again, but I would like to know what is wrong. Also I used cpptraj check but it does not produce any mistakes on the initial structure or on the equil structure.

I am probably missing something…. would it help if I send you more information? (input files etc)

Thanks!

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web http://bku.technion.ac.il/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701