Re: [AMBER] Problem in generating the .rst file

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 05:42:40 -0500

It looks like you're using restraints, and your initial structure severely
vioksges the restraints. There may be other issues as well, but we don't
have enough info to help. Maybe try a test run without the restraints to
see if the energies are reasonable. They you might have to check and change
your restraint input (depending on what you trying to do).