Re: [AMBER] Problem running production run

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 01:33:23 -0800

[going back on-list]

How long into the run did it occur? Did the temperature start the same
as the previous run? How quickly did it spike? Have you saved energies
for every step before the event, and made a frame by frame movie and
inspected the atoms in question (15 and 16)? What molecule(s) are they
in? What atom types?