[AMBER] Workshop on Free Energy calculations in Muenster March 11-13 2020

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:41:29 +0100

Dear all,

I am quite happy to invite you to our workshop on free energy
calculations in Muenster, Germany on March 11-13 2020. I believe we have
put together a great list of invited speakers spanning different
disciplines, we will select short talks from submitted abstracts and we
will have a practical session on performing free energy calculations
with "PLUMED".

Please take a look and register on the homepage
https://www.uni-muenster.de/FEW2020/index.html

It would great if you could distribute the attached flyer to anyone who
might be interested.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in Muenster next year

Best wishes
Vlad

--
Vlad Cojocaru, PD (Habil.), Ph.D.