Re: [AMBER] How to check the convergence of NEB calculation?

From: Charles-Alexandre Mattelaer <camattelaer01.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 09:33:05 +0100

Hi all

Just wanted to bump this message since I'm also curious. The manual says "
Statistically relevant number of simulations
must be performed to ensure reproducibility (and convergence) of the
results." so it seems that up to this point the only way of checking
convergence is running identical simulations different times and checking
wether or not they end up with same results?

Kind regards

Charles-Alexandre Mattelaer