Re: [AMBER] jump in monomer position

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 09:26:23 +0200

Dear Carlos,

Yes!, this happens just at the beginning of the first constant pressure equilibration.

Forgive me my ignorance, I understand there is a volume scaling, but I don’t understand why one monomer shifts with respect to each other as a result of the scaling, and specially if that shift affects the md trajectory, or why it is fixed automatically the next restart… I would appreciate if you could elaborate a little bit.

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web http://bku.technion.ac.il/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701