[AMBER] Open Scientific Computing Roles at GSK.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 15:48:59 -0500

Dear Fellow Amberites,

I'd like to bring your attention to the following three roles that have just opened within my department at GlaxoSmithKline:

Director of Scientific Computing Applications Development - https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/230666?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB <https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/230666?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB>

Senior Manager: Scientific Computing Infrastructure - https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/228965?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB <https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/228965?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB>

Scientific Investigator: Scientific Computing Applications Developer - https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/230668?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB <https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/230668?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB>

The last one in particular is likely to be of interest to AMBER users and developers just completing their Ph.D or Postdoc in computational life sciences who's interests lean towards code development / optimization / scientific software and algorithm development and who is looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced and well resourced environment developing and optimizing scientific software and workflows that have impact at all stages of the drug discovery pipeline.

Feel free to reach out to me if you would like additional information.

All the best
Ross