Re: [AMBER] if the ligand doesn't bind when it should, what does it say about quality of my simulations and what can I do?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:33:46 -0400

as you say, lots of things could be wrong. protonation states, temperature,
force field (protein, water and ligand), equilibration protocol, and so on.
You plan to lower temperature sounds good, and also critically evaluate
your equilibration, and ideally use a ligand model that has worked for
other people in the literature. also ensure it's not just an imaging
problem.