Re: [AMBER] make install errors

From: Alen Ahmetovic <alen2.mail.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 18:44:52 -0400

I forgot to add, on the last run I did of install (the original email I
sent), I tried to install setuptools manually,but it didn't help. From
today:

alen.DESKTOP-9902UPO:/mnt/c/Users/Alen/Documents/Research/amber18$ sudo apt
install python-setuptools
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python-setuptools is already the newest version (20.7.0-1).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 119 not upgraded.