Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic integration

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:10:46 +0100

Dear Amber and Charles
In this case, do I need to run a recharge state also?
Could you please brief a bit more, As I am trying this for the first time I
have confusion about setting up the system that when I am using vdw
interactions does it contains parameters of both states? and for decharge I
need to strip the first state?
I need your suggestions, please.
Thank you
Sadaf