Re: [AMBER] H - bond tools

From: shivangi agarwal <shiviagarwalpharma.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:38:11 +0530

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your response.
I have issues the command as:
hbond all_frames out nhb.dat avgout series uuseries avghb_frame.dat
Using, this I am getting data for each frame in form of o (no H-bond) and 1
(H-bond)..
But I want interactions as well for 1 (H-bond present) like

#Acceptor DonorH Donor Frames
        Frac AvgDist AvgAng
ILE_5.O LEU_9.H LEU_9.N 652
0.6520 2.8749 159.9352
LYS_8.O SER_11.HG SER_11.OG 589 0.5890
    2.7123 162.9552

and that too I want interaction between ligand and protein and not among
protein -protein residues.
Kindly suggest.