Re: [AMBER] H - bond tools

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:00:03 -0400

Hi,

If you want data on each individual hydrogen bond detected you need to
use the 'series' keyword (optionally with the 'uuseries' and/or
'uvseries' keywords) to tell cpptraj to generate a data set for each
detected hydrogen bond; these sets will have a 1 every time the
associated hydrogen bond is present and 0 when not. See the manual for
full details.

-Dan