Re: [AMBER] Trouble Installing Amber on Mac

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 00:23:09 -0700

Hi Faisal,

Statistically I'd suspect it works and you are missing something, but
someone who has compiled lately will be needed at least, and you can get
their attention sooner if, for each step in the directions, you
copy/paste your resulting output, explaining any decisions along the
way, as if proving an equation. Done right, this alone will often enable
you to start seeing the problem before you hit Send, which is a truly
intoxicating feeling of raw power and survivability.

Bill