Re: [AMBER] PDB CONECT issues with OpenBabel 3.0 and antechamber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:24:45 -0400

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, Miroslav Suruzhon wrote:

>It would be very helpful if antechamber could at
>least ignore CONECT records it cannot read because it doesn't seem to
>require them in the first place.

I've created an issue in our database about this problem, but I'm not
sure how soon things might get changed. It seems(?) that the workaround
of just deleting CONECT records ought to help.

You might also check with the OpenBabel folks to see about an option to
not use duplicate CONECT records. Or, work on a script to delete them
before sending files to antechamber.

...thanks...dac