Re: [AMBER] tleap changes order of atoms in the parm file

From: Dawid das <addiw7.googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:36:12 +0200

I need the tleap only for generating parm. I will use it as an input for
CP2K. Then the trajectory in CP2K
is used further by me and it is important for me that the atoms have the
same order in every step
of my project.

So I guess, that this ordering is hard-coded, right? If so, what source
files should I change to get rid of that?

Best wishes,
DG