Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ parameter file error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:16:33 -0400

I don't understand if you're having an issue here or not. Based on the
screenshot (by the way, sending actual text is almost always better
than a screenshot) you posted you should have ended up with 2 files
after that run:

reorder.solvated_g1I8L.prmtop (reordered topology)
all_reorder.nc (reordered trajectory)

Those are the files you would use for all future analysis.

> should I center only the protein or everything(protein + glycans)?

General advice for using 'autoimage' is to choose as your "anchor"
something that you want centered in the unit cell. Without seeing your
system I can't make a more specific recommendation than that.

-Dan