Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ parameter file error

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 16:18:04 -0600

Hi Dan,

I am calculating the RMSF value using the following script.
1. No matter I specify the residue numbers (1-416, which is only the
protein) or I don't specify the residue numbers. The output I got from
CPPTRAJ is weird, the residues 209 to 216 (also protein) are always
missing. Is the script correct?
2. If I want to perform an RMS fit to the first structure prior to the
calculation, is "rms first" the correct command?
3. Usually, fit to the average structure or the first structure?

Looking forward to your feedback, thank you.

parm all_stripWI.prmtop
trajin all_stripWI.nc
#rms first
atomicfluct out rmsf_bb_dimer_try.dat .C,CA,N byres
go
quit

Best regards,
Rui