Re: [AMBER] Generating the parameters for non-standard amino-acid residue

From: RITUPARNA ROY <ritup176122023.iitg.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 16:25:58 +0000

The non-standard amino-acid which I am using is 2-amino benzoic acid.
Using the mol2 files of the optimized structure of 2-amino benzoic acid, the atom types were generated using antechamber following the tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/index.htm
[http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/files/gfp_img.jpg1zB]<http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/index.htm>
Amber Basic Tutorials - Tutorial A26<http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/index.htm>
Introduction. This tutorial demonstrates how you would go about preparing a system with a modified amino acid in order to run a simulation using the AMBER molecular dynamics engines.
ambermd.org
After loading the prepi and frcmod files of 2-amino benzoic acid, I added it to a sequence of standard amino-acid residues and saved the pdb file. However. error rides while generating the parameter files.

Rituparna Roy,

Junior Research Fellow,

Department of Chemistry,

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.