Re: [AMBER] Ligand parameterization

From: Hira Jabeen <hira_bioinfo.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:49:01 +0000 (UTC)

 Hi Gerald,
Thank you for reply. I have generated through antechamber.Yes there are several repetition in BOND section as:
1) 10     4     5 1
    11     4     5 1
2) 28    12    23 1
    29    12    23 1
3) 49    20    21 1
    50    20    21 1

4) 54    24    25 1
    55    24    25 1
Should I edit this manually (like remove them) ???
Thanks,Hira