Re: [AMBER] Error in preparing system using AmberTools19

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 02:41:19 -0300 (UYT)

Dear shivangi agarwal,

There's no need to create a ZN residue by yourself, it's already available for you after sourcing the cmd file "leaprc.water.tip3p", together with Na+ and other ions and solvents...

The issue you are facing is because leap first search for requested files by cmd (*.lib, *.frcmod, etc) in the working directory, if they are there, then it will use then... if they aren't then it will search in the AMBER path (or additional in paths, see command "addPath")... so leap is reading your custom "atomic_ions.lib" library, which only has the ZN residue in it.

To solve the problem, remove you custom "atomic_ions.lib" library from your working directory and try again...

Best,

Matias