Re: [AMBER] Error in preparing system using AmberTools19

From: shivangi agarwal <shiviagarwalpharma.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 11:04:03 +0530

Further, I found when I am loading parameters in directory containing
protein-ligand-zn complex and when I am issuing the *list* command, there
is no Na+ as emphasized by David sir above.

tleap
source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.water.tip3p
source leaprc.gaffap
list
This may help you in understanding and solving the problem.