Re: [AMBER] Glycan naming problem

From: Rui Chen <rchen6.ualberta.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 09:24:56 -0600

Dear David,

I downloaded the original pdb file from PDB data bank, without any
modification (say, adding glycans, adding ions, solvate the system). I
double checked the distance between these four CYS. The distance between
resid 128:SG and 182:SG is 2.036 *Å*, the distance between resid 16:SG and
82:SG is 2.029 *Å. *It seems like my modification changed the position of
these CYS. Does it really matter? Maybe I also changed the position of the
other residues.

Best regards,
Rui