Re: [AMBER] RMSF CPPTRAJ

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:17:59 -0400

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 9:46 PM Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the email. I got the data, but it does not give the analysis I
> wish. As I want to plot the RMSF of the system using phi/psi angle instead
> of alpha carbon.
>
> Unless I am not clear fully clear about the output data set showing below,
> it does not look right as I usually see the RMSF plot in papers with
> angstrom in the Y axis. This data set does not give me any value in A to
> plot.

OK - so if what you want is the RMSF of the angles, you want to plot
the 'Fluct[sd]' column, which contains the standard deviation of the
angles you calculated (which is equivalent to the fluctuation as
calculated for XYZ coords by 'atomicfluct'). Since you're calculating
angles, everything is in degrees - I can't envision a scenario where
you would want to report angles in Angstroms.

Hope this helps,

-Dan