Re: [AMBER] RMSF CPPTRAJ

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:46:18 -0700

Hi, Dan

Thanks for the email. I got the data, but it does not give the analysis I
wish. As I want to plot the RMSF of the system using phi/psi angle instead
of alpha carbon.

Unless I am not clear fully clear about the output data set showing below,
it does not look right as I usually see the RMSF plot in papers with
angstrom in the Y axis. This data set does not give me any value in A to
plot.

If someone can help me to understand, it would be really appreciated.

#Set Fluct[avg] Fluct[sd] Fluct[ymin] Fluct[ymax] Fluct[yminidx]
Fluct[ymaxidx] Fluct[names]
       1 147.1 43.7 -179.9 180 5735
     756 "psi:1"
       2 -81.99 50.37 -179.8 179.9 445