Re: [AMBER] ntt=9 in pmemd?

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 16:15:52 -0400

Try your input with sander; this looks like it may be one of the few
features that has not yet made its way to pmemd. Not only is sander going
to be very slow for production MD, this apparenty requires ntf = ntc = 1,
which means no SHAKE, which means 1fs time steps. Yikes! I guess I need
to implement an r-RESPA / MTS scheme in pmemd.cuda that will tolerate
flexible bonds to hydrogen...

Dave