Re: [AMBER] cuda 10.1 compile warnings

From: <accuratefreeenergy.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:23:27 -0400

Hi Luca,

        Short answer: No worries for now.

        Long answer: The warnings come from fact that all __shfl* functions
were re-written recently. The old existing __shfl* functions will be
deprecated in the next CUDA release. We already have addressed this "issue"
in the developing version and AMBER20 will exclusively utilize the new
__shfl* functions.

Best,

Taisung