Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA radiopt effect on EDISPER

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:20:12 +0800

Thomas,

Sorry for the late reply. Somehow your emails are put into the SPAM
folder by gmail.

The answer to your question is that in the newer releases, the inp=2
option no longer considers radiopt, which is only related to inp=1.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,