Re: [AMBER] bash: leaprc.protein.ff14SB: No such file or directory

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 06:40:07 +0000

Hello Gert,
You need to type "tleap" or "xleap" in your command prompt to load the necessary force field files.
you must follow this

source /home/gert/amber18/amber.sh or amber.csh
tleap or xleap (former is text mode and latter is graphics mode)
source leaprc.protein.ff14SB (or any other)
<follow the rest of the tutorial>
Hope this helps

Best Regards

Elvis Martis