Re: [AMBER] Problems using stfcdiffusion

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:53:52 -0400

Hi,

You actually need to specify the 'mask2' argument for 'lower' and
'upper' to work - the manual is a bit misleading on this point. I'll
have to fix that.

Also, it looks like you might have a comma in your argument to 'lower'
- cpptraj will only recognize a period '.' as a decimal point for
numbers.

-Dan