[AMBER] Problems using stfcdiffusion

From: Lucas Bandeira <bandeiralucas97.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:27:07 -0300

Dear AMBER community,

I'm simulating a Electric Double Layer and I'm trying to compute ion
diffusion in the EDL region and in the bulk region, To do this, I'm using
stfcdiffusion, but when I try to perform the calculation I have the error:

Error: [stfcdiffusion] Not all arguments handled: [ lower 28,3750 upper
34.8750 ]
        1 errors encountered reading input.
Error: Error(s) occurred during execution.

I thought the field "lower" and "upper" were used to limit the region in
which I'm interested, but I can perform the calculation. Could someone help
me?

I'm send my input and output files as attachment.

Sincerely yours,

Lucas Bandeira