[AMBER] DBSCAN CLUSTERING STARTS AT 0 CLUSTERS

From: <dnlfr1994.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 19:04:33 +0200

Dear users,

I am currently working on clustering analysis of several MD with a system
with 600 aminoacids for 200 ns simulations.

I have plotted the kdist plots for kdist 1 to 10 and from this results
obtained I use the following input:

cluster C0 dbscan minpoints 4 epsilon 1 sievetoframe rms :1-279 sieve 10 \

        out dbscan_clust/cnumvtime.dat sil Sil \

        summary dbscan_clust/summary.dat info dbscan_clust/info.dat \

        cpopvtime dbscan_clust/cpopvtime.agr normframe repout
dbscan_clust/rep repfmt pdb \

        singlerepout dbscan_clust/singlerep.nc singlerepfmt netcdf avgout
Avg avgfmt restart

run

clear all

The clustering runs OK with no noticeable problems. However, it has me
intrigued to see that unlike all other clustering plots I have seen
(clusters starting at 1), the clusters on this one start from cero. I fail
to find a reason for this behaviour. Find a picture of the pop vs frame I
get at the bottom of this message.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me solve this problem

Thank you in advance,

Daniel Fernández