Re: [AMBER] propka web server

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 13:27:11 +0100

I tried with it but it is giving following error

Run time: -1 day, 23:59:59
Current time: Fri Jun 7 10:48:00 2019

------------------------------

There was an error with your query request. This page will not refresh.
- Runtime and debugging information

   - Program output (stdout)
   <http://nbcr-222.ucsd.edu/opal-jobs/apppdb2pqr_2.1.11559929544460-482700470/stdout.txt>
   - Program errors and warnings (stderr)
   <http://nbcr-222.ucsd.edu/opal-jobs/apppdb2pqr_2.1.11559929544460-482700470/stderr.txt>

If your job has been running for a prolonged period of time and failed with
no reason listed in the standard out or standard error, then the job
probably timed out and was terminated by the system.
I am using it first time can you please suggest me what to do?

thank you in advance