Re: [AMBER] Most recent GAFF version to use?

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 17:12:51 -0300 (UYT)

Those clarifications are certainly true... particularly they did some tweaking... so the statement "without any further optimization" should be retreated... still covering almost a five million library of molecules by just ~300 parameters at similar accuracy of GAFF but avoiding some bond issues of the later force field, seems "outperforming" to me, that's the reason for quotations in the initial thread...

Best,

Matías

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[http://pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory]
[http://www.sirahff.com]