Re: [AMBER] temperature not reaching target value in heating simulation

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 11:59:26 -0400

On Mon, Jun 03, 2019, Vaibhav Dixit wrote:
>The job didn't even start properly, mdout file is very small (pasted below,
>only 7 KB).

OK...so it seems that the grep output you put in the last email was
unrelated to this problem (since it had NSTEP going to 1500000 or so.)

I don't see any problem offhand in your output, but I never run constant
pH simulations, so others may wish to chime in here. Run a short
simulation in serial mode -- sometimes a serial calculation gives better
error messages.

....dac