Re: [AMBER] Optimization of geometry in xleap

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 23:36:14 -0700

xleap can be used to build small molecules. It only knows the
hybridization of the atoms, so the geometries it produces are sterically
unaware, but with small molecules this is easy to see and fix. I like
the ability to just allow selected atoms to relax. It is rarely used in
practice, I believe, since better UI's exist for general building of
structure, but I think it is the original core of leap, and was maybe
the only part I didn't rework as second 'owner'.

Bill