Re: [AMBER] phosphor tyrosine bound to C5' terminal DA5

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 07:12:15 -0700

The DA5 is due to the default residueNameList or similar - likely it is
set via your leaprc directly or indirectly. One way would be to make a
local copy of whatever master config does that,  another more simple
would be to use loadPdbUsingSeq(uence?) assuming it still exists,
wherein you'd list all the residues just to force that one to be right.

Bill