Re: [AMBER] reduce info.log

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:08:02 +0100

Thank you Dav for your reply
I am jsut trying to understand the information in reduce.log file.
It gives following info at the end of file:-
 Optimal score following high resolution, local optimization: -0.001
Found 0 hydrogens (0 hets)
Standardized 0 hydrogens (0 hets)
Added 3934 hydrogens (0 hets)
Removed 0 hydrogens (0 hets)
Adjusted 91 group(s)
Is it fine? I have attached log file of the process.