Re: [AMBER] Error in step 3 of MCPB.py

From: Shahila Muhammed <shahilaorganica.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 17:50:42 +0530

Dear Pengfei,

Thank you so much for the response. I had checked the web page given. But
the link for downloading the script from "Gaussian 09 fix" is not working.
Meanwhile I tried the Merz-Kollman RESP charge calculation using
IOP(6/50=1,6/41=10,6/42=17). When the log file from this calculation is
used in the third step of MCPB.py to generate the mol2 files, it works. Is
that a correct way since the data file for antechamber is generated using
IOP(6/50=1)?

Shahila