Re: [AMBER] 3D-RISM options

From: Ryan Pavlovicz <pavlovicz.7.osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 07:45:41 -0700

Hi David,

My README does state that I have AmberTools19, and this is my first time
installing Amber on this computer, so the problem can't be an older version
coming before AmberTools19 in my path.

So that leave an installation problem? Are the --tree flags dependent on
some additional library I might not have properly installed?

Also, how new are the --tree flags in the production release? Is it
possible they were never included or is this definitely an install problem?

And thanks for pointing me in the direction of MoFT. I'll check it out!

Thanks again for your help,

ryan