Re: [AMBER] Building inpcrd and prmtop for a non-standard residue containing cyclic peptide

From: Pietro Aronica <pietroa.bii.a-star.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 17:19:31 +0800

The lib files you created do not specify atom types, charges or even
connectivity for your custom residue. They cannot be used as they are.

Follow the instructions in this tutorial

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/index.htm

to create custom residue lib files. You need to generate charges and
specify atom types, as well as bonding and other parameters. You can use
antechamber to get you started.

Cheers

Pietro