Re: [AMBER] tleap split lipid when it shouldn't

From: Maximilien BERNE <maximilien.berne.etu.univ-nantes.fr>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 16:32:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
thanks for your time here's the step
after creating my lipid with CHARMM-GUI i obtain this file (i recreate all
the step with only 2 lipid) :
-step5_assembly.pdb

#then in terminal i use charmmlipid2amber.py ( i use AMBER16 )
$AMBERHOME/bin/charmmlipid2amber.py -i step5_assembly.pdb -o lip_amber.pdb

#using pdb4amber to use it in tleap lip_amber.pdb => lip_amber_reduce.pdb

$AMBERHOME/bin/pdb4amber -i lip_amber.pdb --dry --nohyd --reduce
--add-missing-atoms -o lip_amber_reduce.pdb -l
BCL-Xl_mbrn_amber_reduce.log

#then i load it in tleap

tleap