Re: [AMBER] Energy shifted energy term

From: Debarati DasGupta <debarati_dasgupta.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 20:13:59 +0000

Hi Jason,
thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ for such a detailed reply. I really appreciate.
 So, that brings another question to my mind, The SPAM paper talks of "The long-range electrostatic interactions were handled by particlemesh-Ewald (PME).,....."
If cpptraj did not have PME implemented then, so will I be able to reproduce SPAM resulting using PME, or is there anything I am missing?

The paper (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct400711g) does not talk of the shifted terms so I am assuming to reproduce the methodology successfully, PME has to be implemented in the code?

Thanks
Regards
Debarati