[AMBER] three letter code for unprotonated carboxyglutamates

From: Tanusree S <tanusrees.ssn.edu.in>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 15:15:25 +0530

 Hi,
I have many gamma carboxylated glutamates in my protein. What would be the
code for those CGUs in the input PDB file, if I do not want those to be
protonated after doing the energy minimisation?
Thanks

Tanusree

--
Tanusree Sengupta, PhD,
Assistant Professor,
Department of Chemistry,
SSN College of Engineering
https://sites.google.com/view/tanusree-sengupta-ssn
--
::DISCLAIMER::
The
contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended
for the named recipient(s) only. Views or opinions, if any,
presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect
the views or opinions of SSN Institutions (SSN) or its
affiliates. Any form
of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the
prior written
consent of authorized representative of SSN is strictly
prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender
immediately.