Re: [AMBER] Question regarding compatibility of Temperature replica exchange MD (TREMD) with constant pH MD

From: Pacheco, Sayuri <sayuri.pacheco.987.my.csun.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 16:02:06 -0400

Hi Vinícius,

Thank you for you prompt reply! I will attempt the simulations and look at
the temperature generator to get a better range of temperatures to use in
the simulations.

Sincerely,
*Sayuri Pacheco*
B.S Biochemistry
California State University Northridge, 2018
Research Scholar at the University of Pittsburgh
*sap179.pitt.edu <sap179.pitt.edu>*