Re: [AMBER] Targeted MD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 08:01:37 -0400

Can you be a little more specific with your info? Do you have the 2
conformations of the protein? One will be the initial structure, one will
be used for the target structure (refc). Both must be run through leap and
have the same number of atoms. They must correspond to exactly the same
system in different coordinates.

If you think you did this and it didn't work, please look more closely at
the 2 leap.log files (it's best if you build the 2 conformations in
separate directories so that you have separate leap.log files).